Fashion has turned up the exotic with a blend of tribal, african and safari looks. Tribal themes are being used a lot more by designers such as Rachel Roy, Marni and Oscar De La Renta. So here are some simple ways to create a tribal look. Perhaps there are already a few items from you wardrobe that you can use to achieve the look.
1. Layer up your arm with multiple bangles of different sizes and colours.
2. Complement your accessories with clothes that feature bold graphic prints and patterns (e.g. ankara material, animal prints or maxi dresses).
3. Go for earthy tones and colours (browns, black, khaki, army green, deep reds and oranges).
4. Accessorize with natural accent like metals, woods and straws.
5. Wear a multi-coloured headscarf.
6. Layer your neckline with beads of different sizes.